EL 003: Using Technology to Enhance Your Practice and Stay Happy – with Mitch Jackson
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, I would really appreciate your feedback on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on iTunes greatly! Meanwhile, enjoy the show!
Mitch Jackson is tech savvy trial and personal injury attorney. Having moved around working in different places, he now has his own practice and uses his love for new technology to enhance every aspect of his work, from marketing, to the client experience, to changing his routine to keep fresh and motivated.
Mitch has become so well known for his interest in technology and how he can apply it to his work that he has been recently asked to trial the new google glass — a technology which allows the user to see videos, maps, make calls through a pair of glasses.
In This Interview You’ll Learn:
- 00.53 – How Mitch started out
- 02.00 – The difference between trying to reach out to clients when Mitch started out to now
- 03.55 – The secret to enjoying your work
- 05.35 – Success = 10% marketing, 90% people skills
- 07.35 – How to differentiate yourself from the others
- 10.00 – Mitch’s take on how to approach marketing today
- 19.35 – “Freecast” – what it does for Mitch’s business
- 21.00 – Mitch’s Google Glass trial
- 27.20 – The importance of changing the routine
- 28.15 – How to balance a good work and personal life
- 33.30 – Mitch’s book recommendation and favorite movie