EL 004: Using Your Strengths to Make Social Media Work for You – with Tommy Walker
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, I would really appreciate your feedback on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on iTunes greatly! Meanwhile, enjoy the show!
Tommy Walker is a social media strategist who mixes social media and comedy to put his unique spin on his business. Using his background in film, Tommy has built up a prosperous business, learning some valuable lessons along the way, which has helped in the success of his own business and of his clients.
Read more about Tommy Walker here.
In This Interview You’ll Learn:
- 01.00 – Why and how Tommy started out on his own
- 03.00 – Why it’s better to find your own voice instead of copying those of others
- 08.30 – The importance of understanding your own competitive landscape and staying ahead of the pack
- 14.00 – Some valuable business lessons that Tommy has learnt since he started
- 18.00 – The value of blogging and the ‘Google Zero Moment of Truth’ report
- 23.15 – Tommy’s method of creating good and valuable marketing content
- 34.53 – What Tommy is expecting from 2014 in terms of social media