Here is a resource page that you can always come to for all of your enchanting Legal Marketing needs. I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this list from time to time. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. There are so many great tools out there, collecting and remembering where to find them is important.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support.
- Tumblr: A microblogging platform and social networking website.
- GoDaddy: Primarily an internet domain registrar and web hosting company
- Rackspace: Fanatical Support® has made Rackspace the service leader in cloud computing.
- Hostgator: Convenient domain packages and feature-rich web hosting plans to virtual private servers and powerful dedicated servers.
- Long Tail Pro: Find Profitable Keywords Faster Than Ever Before
- Keyword Researcher: A unique software tool for generating low-competition Long Tail Keywords.
- Googl Keyword Planner : Google’s tool for estimating keyword competitiveness and traffic.
Images & Photos
- Istockphoto: The web’s original source for royalty-free stock images, media and design elements.
- Shutterstock: Mission is to connect creative professionals with the best photos, vectors, illustrations and video from thousands of contributors around the world.
- GettyImages: The first company to license imagery online – and have continued to drive the industry forward with breakthrough licensing models, digital media management tools and a comprehensive offering of creative and editorial imagery, microstock, footage and music.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: Email Marketing Software & Email Marketing Services from AWeber.
- Mailchimp: More than 3 million people use MailChimp to create, send, and track email newsletters.
- Justia: Law Firm Website Design and Lawyer Blogs.
- Little Jack Marketing: Big, Ultra-Responsive, Marketing. We take pride in what we do – which is your business.
- Upwork: The world’s largest online workplace, Upwork is where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work!
- 99Designs: Logo Design, Web Design and More.
- fiverr: Graphics, Marketing, Fun, and more online services for $5.
- Pat’s Step-by-Step How to Start a Podcast Tutorial: 6 video, FREE step by step tutorial that will help you get your podcast up and running as soon as possible! Several people have used this tutorial to get their first podcasts on iTunes.