EL 001: The Myth of Success, and Embracing Failure – with James Altucher
After months of planning and interviewing, *drum roll*, Enchanting Lawyer proudly unveils its PODCAST series, starting with James Altucher to kick off a star-studded roster.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, I would really appreciate your feedback on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on iTunes greatly! Meanwhile, enjoy the show!
In this interview you’ll learn:
- 01.20 – Why James refuses to define himself
- 03.15 – Why failing is more important than winning
- 07.25 – The importance of trust
- 08.28 – What is success
- 14.35 – Why James offered money back to unsatisfied readers of his latest book
- 15.53 – James’s advice for new small business owners
- 20.20 – Using social media to find new people to trust
- 24.00 – What James wants the world to know about him
Given the complexity of Altucher’s background and experiences, I could go on for days about who he is and what he does: an author to 11 bestselling books; an entrepreneur who has failed a gazillion times but always managed to come back stronger. You will see once you start listening to the podcast. Read more about the thought-provoking, successful, inspiring, and humble James Altucher at JamesAltucher.com.
James Altucher is convinced that success is all in the mind. And after listening to today’s interview, you might find that you actually agree with him. Sign up today to get updates on our upcoming podcasts. It only gets better.
“We’re taught at an early age that we’re not good enough. That someone else has to choose us in order for us to be…what? Blessed? Rich? Certified? Legitimized? Educated? Partnership material?”
― James Altucher, Choose Yourself