EL052: The Human Social Way, with Mitch Jackson
If you have a chance, I would really appreciate your feedback on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on iTunes greatly! Meanwhile, enjoy the show!
“You`ve got to engage with your clients the way that they want to be engaged” – Mitch Jackson
Mitch Jackson is a highly successful trial attorney in California. He is also well known for being a social media expert and one of the first to embrace Google Glass. Mitch`s new project is called `Human Social` and its premise is to develop the human side of digital. In today`s show, Mitch talks to Jacob about the future of digital, engaging with customers and clients, communities and the value of mentoring.
“Small town approach results in big time results” – Mitch Jackson
We are often told about the benefits of social media in marketing, but Mitch Jackson takes a slightly different angle on things. The word `marketing` no longer exists in his vocabulary. For the top trial attorney and social media expert, it is all about being human and engaging with people, right now and in the future. In today`s show, Mitch tells us about why businesses need to be more human, use the internet to engage better and develop a small town approach.
If you prefer to watch the discussion in action, here is my recorded interview with Mitch Jackson (please refresh your browser a few times if it isn’t loaded properly the first time):
In this interview you’ll learn
- 02’13” – About Mitch and his new project, Human Social
- 07’27” – How the `Human way` has changed how Mitch gets work
- 20’35” – The value of communities
- 22’55” – What Mitch and Jacob get out of mentoring
- 29’30” – Why online `marketing` is a marathon and not a sprint
- 30’10” – Mitch`s 2015 tips for communication
- Mitch`s Human Social Website
- Mitch`s website
- Mitch`s law practice website
- Book – Brian Solis, “What`s the Future of Business?”
- Book – Barry Moltz, “Small Town Rules”
Is there any question you have regarding the podcast guest that is not addressed in this blog post? Please leave me a comment below or send me your thoughts at [email protected] I would really appreciate your feedback, your suggestion on future guests, or just an opportunity to chat with you!